Client Agreement and Release of Liability
- I hereby release Canina Dog Training, and its agents, officers, sub-contractors, employees, animal owners, customers, and potential customers
of Canina Dog Training, from any and all liabilities, financial, and otherwise, for injuries to myself, my dog, or other property of mine, which
arise in any way from services and/or products provided by or as consequences of my association with Canina Dog Training.
- I agree to assume all liabilities and responsibilities, financial and otherwise, for the behavior and health of my dog. In consideration of the
services rendered by Canina Dog Training, I waive any and all claims, actions, or demands of any nature, foreseen or unforeseen, that I may
have against Canina Dog Training relating to the care, control, health, and/or safety of my dog or my home arising during private training, day training or
- I authorize Canina Dog Trainin. to do whatever they deem necessary for safety, health, and well-being of my dog while under the care
of Canina Dog Training.
- I understand that Canina Dog Training has the right to refuse service to me and/or my dog at any time for any reason. I understand that
if my dog has a history of aggression or biting, Canina Dog Training. reserves the right to refuse service. I recognize that all bites will be
reported to the local authorities as required by law.
- I hereby declare to Canina Dog Training that I am the legal owner of my dog; that my dog has not been exposed to distemper, rabies, or Parvo
within the past thirty (30) days; that my dog has been inoculated as indicated by records presented; and that my dog is currently and
- I give Canina Dog Training permission to take photos and/or videos of my dog for use in its advertising and promotional materials and any
photos/videos become property of Canina Dog Training.
- Full payment is due at the time of service.I understand that I will be charged a $25 handling fee for returned checks.
- Cancellation of training services will be done by the client at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the appointment. .
- I agree to follow the direction given to me by the Instructor to insure the safety of myself, my dog, and the Canina Dog Training employee(s).
I agree to keep my dog on a lead at all times unless otherwise indicated by the Instructor. The Instructors reserves the right to terminate
the private consultation at any time for any reason.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read this Private Training Service Contract in its entirety and agree to the terms. This agreement
shall be binding for a period of ten (10) years from the date of the signature below.